Room Hire at the Lighthouse
We have a number of rooms within the centre that are available for hire by individuals, local community groups, organisations and businesses.
Our rooms are of mixed sizes and can accommodate small or larger groups – please email any enquiry to us at the address below or give us a call for more information.
The rooms can be used for meetings, training, activities, away-days, team building, conferences and presentations, etc. We have wi-fi internet access.
These are the rooms that we have available: For room hire costs please contact us or send an email using the details below
Suitable for one-to-one meetings or 2 – 4 people in an informal meeting.
Small meeting room – Quiet Room:
A compact meeting/training room suitable for small groups up to 12 around tables.
Standard Meeting Room – Orange Room & Green Room:
Our regular meeting/training rooms. Capacity for between 15 – 20 in seminar meeting room format with tables, slightly more in classroom format chairs only.
Medium Meeting Room – Warwick Room:
One of our larger meeting/training rooms with capacity for up to 30 people in seminar meeting room format with tables, slightly more in classroom format chairs only. This room also has 7no. PC’s with internet access that can be hired in conjunction with the room.
Large Meeting Room – Red Room:
Our large meeting/training room with capacity for between 30 – 40 in seminar meeting room format with tables, slightly more in classroom format chairs only.
This is a large open plan ground-floor area in our lounge which is well suited to public meetings and conferences, linked to refreshment area/coffee bar. Capacity depends upon layout, room can seat up to 80 in theatre style.
IT Suite/training room – Marshall Suite:
This is an IT suite/training room. Capacity up to 10 PC’s including tutor PC, interactive whiteboard and overhead projection. Suitable for small group training, and with internet access group webinar training is also possible.
We have a domestic style kitchen with 3 electric cookers that can be used by groups of up to 8 -10 people for training demonstrations and practical cooking sessions.
- Our facilities are well presented and competitively priced and we are able to accommodate a number of layouts and arrangement of chairs and tables.
- Flip charts and projectors are available for hire.
- Wireless Internet access is available in each of the rooms as well.
- Drinks and refreshments can be provided servied in the rooms or via our in-house cafe bar.
- We are strategically located close to Middleton Town centre and the main bus station we have some (but limited) on-site parking available.
- See the link below for our room hire booking pack and guidance notes.
- As a Christian based organisation please be aware that there are some types of activity that are not compatible with our ethos and as such we may not be able to accommodate your proposed activity. If you are unsure about this then please enquire accordingly.
If you have an interest or enquiry about our room availability then please get in touch via rooms @ lighthouseproject.org.uk , or by calling 0161 643 1163 and asking for Pam or Carl