Online finances – Do not fear
Digital Money Box – Do not fear
Friday 27th October 2017 sees the start of a new weekly series of short courses aimed at helping to make your money go further.
This first session called – Do Not Fear is all about tackling the fear of online security and learning how to shop and bank safely and securely online.
Each week the Digital Money Box sessions will build up your skills and help you to take control of your finances in a positive way using things you can find on the internet.
Dates for the follow-on sessions are:
- Does Loyalty Pay? – Friday 3rd Nov 10am
- Bagging a Bargain – Friday 10th Nov 10am
- Looking at Budgeting & Benefits – Friday 11th Nov 10am
- Savy Savers – Fridat 24th 10am
- Beware Expensive Borrowing & Debt – Friday 1st Dec 10am
You can come to one, or all of the sessions, and each builds up your confidence and skills for using online tools to help improve your life and finances. Click for flyer with full course dates
To sign up, or to request more information
use this form – Activity Sign up/enquiry or call Pam on 0161 643 1163