Here are some of the flyers for our current events and activities.
If you click on the activity title you will get more information about the event, If you click on the flyer link you can download the event flyers for your own use or to give to others. These will be updated regularly, please feel free to circulate them to spread the word.
- Following our recent move to new premises new dates for each of our activities are being prepared – please bear with us whilst we catch-up
- Eat Well Spend Less is a free course cooking and budgeting course.
- Running over six-weekly sessions you learn how to cook and to budget and to eat well for less
- For a flyer – click: Eat Well Spend Less Sept 2016 v1
- Job Hunting Academy is our new 4 session employability and personal development course.
- The sessions are 2 times per week over 2 weeks and you cover topics such as developing your strengths, job hunting techniwues, applications and cover letters, basic online computer skills and employment skills.
- The course includes opportunity to take a free City & Guilds EL3 online basics award
- For a flyer – click: job-hunting-academy-timetable-v4-dates-sept-nov-2016-zenith
| Who let the dads out our Monthly dads toddler & children’s play group. The group is aimed at supporting dads to play with their children in a male focused space.|
- The cost is only £2 per family and there are free bacon butties at half-time. There is also a selection of other sweets and refreshments for purchase to keep the children going.
- Dates for Sept – Nov 2016 on flyer below.
- For flyer – click: wltdo-poster-2016-v2-sept-nov-2016
Starter Computer Course Online Basics – Learn how to use the internet, go online, use email and much more. The course is easy to use and a good way to start learning in a friendly and safe way, daily sessions.
- Knit and Natter is a weekly social group on a Monday and Wednesday morning from 10am
- This group is open to anyone whether you are an avid knitter wanting to learn or share new skills, or if you just like socialising with others.
- All are welcome including complete beginners. Come along for a brew and a chat.
- For flyer – click: Knit and Natter poster v2 Jan 2015
- Council benefits advice drop-in :Fortnightly drop-in advice session for any benefits to do with RMBC, Between 12:30 – 1:30pm. No appointment necessary. Wednesday lunch time.
- For Flyer – click: RMBC benefits help drop-in poster – Jul-Sep 2016
- Beyond Basics Fortnightly Word & Excel workshops – Thursdays 10am – 1pm These workshops are learner led and allow you to ask questions and find out more about how to use Word and Excel. Latest dates are on the poster below.
- For Flyer – click: beyond-basics-workshop-poster-sept-nov-2016
- Your Voice Advocacy Service A weekly support session to help people get their point across with local agencies or services.
- Every Wednesday 10am – 12pm.
- For Flyer – click: Your voice advocacy Poster v2
- Middleton Photography Group A new weekly photography group where you can learn how to make the most out of your camera and learn how to take better photographs.
- Every Wednesday from 1:30pm
- For flyer – click: Middleton Photography Group – Poster