The Lighthouse Project is a community work of Inspire Middleton which is a local registered charity, and as such we are funded through the individual gifts and donations from supporters, and applying for grants towards the work that we undertake.
Much of our work is undertaken by volunteers who give their time and experience free of charge.
We are always looking for new opportunities to raise fundsor for grants to support of our work. So far we have received a number of small grants and donations that have helped us in different ways from purchasing equipment to helping us provide disabled access for our visitors and vounteers from the following organisations, and we are grateful for the contributions that they have made:
- Seedbed Trust
- Borough of Rochdale Fund
- Hope Citadel Healthcare CIC
- Upper Room Christian Fellowship
- Alkrington & PRovidence URC
- Millerbrook Properties
- Learning & Skills Council via UK Online Centre
- Smarter Government via UK Online Centres
- Access to Volunteering via Charities Aid Foundation
- Church Urban Fund - Mustard Seed grant
- The Rotary Club of Middleton
- Comic Relief Community cash grant via Community Foundation
- Lottery Fund via Middleton Fair Share
- If you would like to donate to, or support our work financially or as a volunteer then please get in touch with the office, or call in.